[webif] Version 1.0.6 Released

No, it's just scanning through and resetting the 'unwatched recording' count on all the folders.

Is there a changelog for the WebIF? It's updated a few times recently but have no idea what's changed.
There is a changelog HERE, but it does not cover small changes made between full releases, these changes are generally included in the next full release notes.

My unwatched video count seems to have stopped working any ideas.
Just noticed that the FILE CLIPBOARD is constantly loading not sure if that is connected.

I had the file clipboard constantly loading a couple of days ago. It persisted over several reboots. Not sure when it stopped - but yesterday it wasn't there any more

Has anybody tried webif via Safari on an iPad running iOS 7.
I am finding that it seems to be having formatting problems.
Symptoms seem to be:
- initial panel comes up fine.
- selecting a menu option presents a badly formatted screen (sample attached)
- refreshing seems to rectify format.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1379879876.892763.jpg

In this case the menu items are strung out vertically.

I'm not sure if this is the correct category, please move it if there is a more appropriate topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have issues with Safari as we'll as Chrome and Cabmobile (my favourite browser on iPad) since updating to ios7. In particular the programme box (when click on a prog in epg).

Yes. I was just going to post about this myself. You beat me to it. Broken in iOS 7 Safari for me too.

Video count has reappeared and clip board is working normally.
No intervention from me it just started again hopefully will stay that way.

Just tried WEBif Mobile on iPad iOS 7. It doesn't format at all well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380052820.598825.jpg

Can't even navigate away from packages panel.

I'll stick with desktop version. At least most of it still works. Though again the package panel is probably the worst bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380052923.547770.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380052923.547770.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 17
The mobile version of ir (the package behind Humax Mobile Remote) is not working for me on both Windows and Android devices, so it doesn't appear to be an iOS7 problem. See link HERE

Thanks for that, the mobile version is now working when run on PC running firefox. I can't get it working on Android devices running Chrome but that may be an unconnected problem
EDIT
Android devices running firefox are working O.K.

Back