[webif] Web Interface version 1.0.17 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor fix to stop units list overrun (when I screwed up a calculation elsewhere and got no units!)
Code:
humax# diff -u /mod/webif/lib/pretty_size~ /mod/webif/lib/pretty_size
--- /mod/webif/lib/pretty_size~
+++ /mod/webif/lib//pretty_size
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@
  proc pretty_size {size} {
  set units {bytes KiB MiB GiB TiB}
-  for {set i 0} {$size > 1023} {incr i} {
+  for {set i 0} {$size > 1023 && $i < [llength $units] - 1} {incr i} {
  set size $($size / 1024.0)
  }

Last edited:
I've uploaded version 1.0.17 of the web interface package. Here is a list of the changes since version 1.0.16. See http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Webif_release_notes for the full change history.

1.0.17 (07/10/2014)
  • Fix for scheduling series which span channels (based on work by, and patch from, prpr);
  • Fix schedule backup and restore for series which span channels;
  • Fix scheduling of events with % in their name;
  • Fix folder creation from schedule list;
  • Support changing folder for pending recording;
  • Fix width of toggle switches on settings page;
  • Add option to reset dedup in order to run it again on a folder;
  • Check connectivity to repository using ping in order to provide better error messages;
  • Fix display of certain network names on channel diagnostic page (patch from prpr).

Has the method of resetting dedup changed? Simply re-running the process no longer seems to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Following an update to webif version 1.0.17-5 that I received automatically when I try to look at my Humax there is a large display of the hard drive content blocking the content on every page that I try to view.

I would like to thank af123 for the recent updates.

I am particularly pleased that the space disk now shows the same amount of free space as the box does.

It looks good, too.

Thank you.

upload_2014-10-17_16-42-39.png

Why does a file show as Playing whilst it is Decrypting? I was watching a live program at the time which is not being shown in the activity display.

Could other long running processes such as Detect Ads and Crop be shown in the activity status to give a better idea of what is currently going on

Mine's OK on that page.Did you try clearing your browser cache? I experienced some strange results with the new webif till I did that.

Yep, still the same. Just wanted to know if it was deliberate to have the smaller channel status bar permanently on. The larger one behaves as normal, but it seems odd to have both, especially as the larger one overlays the smaller one if there is more than one operation to report.

I see the same behaviour as prpr, it does seem to be a bit odd and inconsistent with the other pages of the webif

It would be easily fixed by changing the div with id=irboxstatus to display: none either always or on mouseover of the header

Fix for the main menu plugins appearing in a random order (e.g. sweeper before sysmon on box A and vice-versa on box B):
Code:
humax /mnt/hd2/mod/webif/lib # diff plugin~ plugin
--- plugin~
+++ plugin
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@

proc eval_plugins {hook} {
-  foreach plugin [glob -nocomplain /mod/webif/plugin/*] {
+  foreach plugin [lsort [glob -nocomplain /mod/webif/plugin/*]] {
  if {[file isfile "$plugin/$hook.hook"]} {
  catch {uplevel source "$plugin/$hook.hook"}
  }

Sorry, my mistake. ( Don't you just hate it when someone writes "my bad").
From your screenshot I 'd assumed that you had both status bars on all of the time (because your pointer was an arrow, not a hand, indicating mouse-over was not active).
I have the small status bar on all of the time on that page also, which should really only happen on the Home page which doesn't have the large status bar.

( Don't you just hate it when someone writes "my bad").
Aye.
From your screenshot I 'd assumed that you had both status bars on all of the time (because your pointer was an arrow, not a hand, indicating mouse-over was not active).
That's an artefact of the capture. It was a hand when I captured it, but it turned into a pointer in the capture buffer. I agree it's potentially confusing but I don't know what to do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back