[webif] Web interface

• Re-enabled media browser deletion. Bug identified and fixed (thanks due to Sam Widges);
  • Show failed recordings in media browser;
  • Ignore old bookmarks in crop interface;
  • Resolve occasional problem with passing files to join interface.

Could the bug be the cause of the "corruption" problems (actually loss of sidecar files) mentioned in this thread?
No, it wouldn't be that selective. It only triggered when a large number of files were deleted at once and the total list of files was a fairly specific length.

Tried a Schedule / Favorites restore for the first time Today, Schedule restored O.K. but favorite list Failed with Runtime Error, I had re-named the favorite list to MY-TV and I am wondering if that was the problem as the script was trying to restore 'Group1' See Image HERE

Tried a Schedule / Favorites restore for the first time Today, Schedule restored O.K. but favorite list Failed with Runtime Error, I had re-named the favorite list to MY-TV and I am wondering if that was the problem as the script was trying to restore 'Group1' See Image HERE
Thanks - I'll get it fixed for the next release.

I don't have a favourites list so I have not seen that error. When I have done them, my schedule restores have done what they said on the tin.

Thanks - I'll get it fixed for the next release.

Thanks af123, It looks like you have already worked out what is wrong but just in case. The favorites list had 36 entries in it but the Runtime error occured at entry 27 'PickTV+1' This entry does not exist any more (CH44 is now Channel5+1) so it looks like all channel names MUST exist at present

Thanks af123, It looks like you have already worked out what is wrong but just in case. The favorites list had 36 entries in it but the Runtime error occured at entry 27 'PickTV+1' This entry does not exist any more (CH44 is now Channel5+1) so it looks like all channel names MUST exist at present
Yes, the error was in the 'no such channel' test - fixed in my development copy.

With London's DSO date coming up soon will it be possible to save the schedule before we change and then restore it after all the channels and MUXes have been updated or will we get an error because channels have moved from one MUX to another?

I think the restore is designed to sort itself out - based on channel IDs or something. af123 will have to confirm.

The restore process uses the channel name as the key, so as long as that hasn't changed then it will find the new channel's location and fix the schedule for you during the restore.

Anyone know where local Muxes are displayed, I haven't found them yet

Web-If 0.8.12 Release Notes
  • Add undelete support (if optional undelete package is installed);
  • Reduce the impact of large delete operations on the system;
  • Show local muxes as such in channel list;
  • Fix restoration of favourites.

The clue is in the 0.8.12 Release Notes (above) The line that mentions 'local muxes'

Edit :- I can't see any difference to the display in Web-If 0.8.2 HERE

That's because you don't have any local MUXs (unlike crystal palace - there the Mux with Channel M on it used to come up as ??? in the web interface)

That's because you don't have any local MUXs (unlike crystal palace - there the Mux with Channel M on it used to come up as ??? in the web interface)

Thanks for that, Now I get it, This is an extra MUX intended for local TV, In the Sutton Coldfield area this will be on Channel C51, When they turn it on ! ! !

Back