Latest activity

• F
    frenchscottie replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    Thanks guys, I think i'll just have to stick with using VLC and hope there is no buffering. I'm using the USB3 port and a good USB pen.
  • Wallace
    Wallace reacted to MikeSh's post in the thread 4000T no signs of life with Like Like.
    We actually have two boxes - for historical reasons a Freeview (now an Aura) and a Freesat (now a new 4k with wideband LNC) which can...
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    We actually have two boxes - for historical reasons a Freeview (now an Aura) and a Freesat (now a new 4k with wideband LNC) which can...
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh reacted to Jeddy's post in the thread 4000T no signs of life with Like Like.
    Exactly that, it's not uncommon that we both want to watch a couple of programs each which are on at the same time. Usual story, not...
  • J
    Jeddy replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Exactly that, it's not uncommon that we both want to watch a couple of programs each which are on at the same time. Usual story, not...
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Not necessarily. A lot of the better programmes are broadcast in the 8-10pm space - primetime - which means that there can be 3 or more...
  • S
    SemiRamis replied to the thread 4000T no signs of life.
    Probably watch too much tv.
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    If Humax have not provided/permitted a file manager app for their "play store" in the mean time, then it seems unlikely. And if they...
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Recover Delete Recording.
    Check WebIF >> Settings >> Settings for undelete package >> Dustbin name: Whatever it says for "Dustbin name" (it can be configured by...
  • Black Hole
    Black Hole replied to the thread Request for reboot.
    I had this a while back: The solution was a fix-flash-packages followed by a reboot.
  • M
    MartinLiddle replied to the thread Copy files to Aura.
    Good question; I am not aware of a way of doing it but perhaps someone else has found a way?
  • MikeSh
    MikeSh replied to the thread Recover Delete Recording.
    That is strange. I don't have a running T2 to look at settings, so hopefully someone else will be able to help. But in the meantime can...
  • F
    I am right in assuming that you can't copy video files from a USB Drive to the Aura to play as you could with The HDR- Fox? I have read...
  • N
    nyuser2014 replied to the thread Recover Delete Recording.
    Can you do easy English for me step to step how to do that please that would be really helpful and i not very good with technology
  • N
    nyuser2014 replied to the thread Recover Delete Recording.
    Just checked yes I had that installed but I went to deleted folder no longer here ?
Back