отвали, мудак, бля

At one point of the 15 members showing as online I was the only non spammer. Feel free to delete this thread mods, all is calm now.

Don't forget, some legitimate members choose not to display their online status.

Not the same as the problem here, but a different spamming lark was occurring on newsgroups, particularly those with a presence on Google Groups. It got so bad on comp.os.vms that someone set up an alternative interface (like the original info-vax c1985) and filtered all the :poop: out. (My own newsgroup reader gave up filtering with hundreds of bogus emails arriving).
I hate spammers
So do I!

One hopes "processed" is euphemistic!

So what's happened? Are they using AI to get past the capcha?

Last edited:
I don't know. The forum software checks new applicants with Stop Forum Spam website, checking username, email address, and IP address against their database. If there are any matches, they are flagged up for manual approval by forum staff.

It is usually quite straight forward to review them, as the various flagged details are listed under each applicant.

Occasionally, an odd one or two seem to slip through the net, and get to post spam, but if anyone notices anything please report the post, or user, and they will be dealt with humanely.

Don't forget, some legitimate members choose not to display their online status.

Not the same as the problem here, but a different spamming lark was occurring on newsgroups, particularly those with a presence on Google Groups. It got so bad on comp.os.vms that someone set up an alternative interface (like the original info-vax c1985) and filtered all the :poop: out. (My own newsgroup reader gave up filtering with hundreds of bogus emails arriving).

So do I!
As all had joined in the last few days and every one of them was just viewing Members I felt it was safe to assume none were valid.

I don't know. The forum software checks new applicants with Stop Forum Spam website, checking username, email address, and IP address against their database. If there are any matches, they are flagged up for manual approval by forum staff.

It is usually quite straight forward to review them, as the various flagged details are listed under each applicant.

Occasionally, an odd one or two seem to slip through the net, and get to post spam, but if anyone notices anything please report the post, or user, and they will be dealt with humanely.
As the spammers are so focused on Members maybe you could temporarily replace the list of names with dick pics with the title of the tiniest one being Putin's.

Back