1.02.27 - Reasons Not To Be Cheerful

The release notes for the CF are at http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Customised_Firmware_Release_Notes - the main change in 2.10 is to support 1.02.27 so there's no compelling reason to upgrade if you're happy with 1.02.20.

The 4GiB fix was important to me and I haven't had any problems with retunes (I'm on Emley Moor so very post DSO). At least it's easy enough to restore your schedule with the CF.

Thanks for the prompt reply af123 and I must add my thanks for your excellent work on everything to do with the CF It gives me additions to the humax I dont think I could live without now I have them for which I will be eternally grateful :)

I haven't had any problems with 1.02.27, in fact, I the HDMI handshake has VASTLY improved for me in this version. However, I don't use AD, so can't comment on that. I have no plans to revert back to the previous version at this time.

Well if/when .27 goes `live` and comes out of beta hopefully with some of the issues fixed that people have posted about I am sure I will find the time to update everything as it is now I will wait for that becuase I dont like to mess with stuff that works :)

Thanks for the prompt reply af123 and I must add my thanks for your excellent work on everything to do with the CF It gives me additions to the humax I dont think I could live without now I have them for which I will be eternally grateful :)

Took the words from my mouth.:)

Back