1.02.28 Download problems

Alanm123

Is there any trick to being able to download the customised firmware from zippyshare ? I've installed the iLivid download manager that you seem to have to use. It pops up a window saying there is a message from zippyshare which gives the filename etc. It just hangs for a while after entering and then crashes. I've tried on two computers - same deal.

Are there any alternate download locations ?
Thanks in advance

Not sure the 'iLivid download manager' is required, you do need a logon and password which involves supplying an email address but you can use a false one, you don't have to receive any notification via the email address in order to download. There is no alternative download location, however af123 has been known to supply a one-off location for users having difficulties

Ah OK, got it now - just a very confusing website. Unless you are logged in, when you click on the download button all you get is this iLivid download manager which I'd assumed that you had to install to download anything.
Got it now
Thanls for the support

Ah OK, got it now - just a very confusing website. Unless you are logged in, when you click on the download button all you get is this iLivid download manager which I'd assumed that you had to install to download anything.
Got it now
Thanls for the support

Glad to be of some help

Back