1.03.12 download

On the Wiki Firmware Downloads page, the links to "All official firmware downloads" go to the Humax beta site which only lists versions before 1.03.xx.

The link in the Wiki page to the official 1.03.12 HDR-Fox T2 FW has disappeared. The same link is in the Humax download page and equally invalid.

Fortunately the file appears still to be here, in the Humax Middle East site, but bit-identical with the version on my local disk.

The link in the Wiki page to the official 1.03.12 HDR-Fox T2 FW has disappeared. The same link is in the Humax download page and equally invalid.
I think you may have a problem with your computer, I have just downloaded the official 1.03.12 HDR-Fox T2 from the Wiki using your Wiki Firmware Downloads link and also your Humax download page link, the Wiki Firmware page is the only page that I know of that is only editable by af123, I have all 'Official' versions of the firmware and can make them available on another Wiki webpage if necessary but I would prefer to give af123 the chance to change this page first

Last edited:
Back