Closed Poll 1.03.12 OTA update: repeat transmission

How many new threads will be created asking why the EPG has gone slow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DMA. From the info available, it looks like it is just going to be 1.03.12 again in the OTA. It could be a new build; it will be possible to tell if this is the case from the kernel details, as Humax will have recompiled the kernel if they have updated the build. For any significant difference they would change the version number.

@DMA. From the info available, it looks like it is just going to be 1.03.12 again in the OTA. It could be a new build; it will be possible to tell if this is the case from the kernel details, as Humax will have recompiled the kernel if they have updated the build. For any significant difference they would change the version number.

Cool, at least someone who install this version can check. It would be nice if the EPG problem was fixed, but no big deal.

Unfortunately I doubt the EPG problem will be fixed by the OTA. For such a significant change they would have to change the version number.

The sad thing is that there is a large pool of free beta testers who would have pointed out this problem promptly to Humax had the beta download site not been allowed to wither and die.
Yes, I said that more or less that a few weeks ago.

Like the Telegraph cartoon, Tell is currently on holiday so won't be making any comments but did enjoy the thread :). Ta... The guardians of Freeview downloads pulled it then on the basis of probable QA issues must have embarrassed Humax.

You're right, I was incorrectly giving the poll a looser definition of people caught out in general.

Is Humax really stupid enough to re transmit a faulty update:(
Hi I guess Humax were stupid enough to transmit a known Faulty Update, May 10th 2014 I find not only has my Custom Firm ware GONE, but my Humax has been updated to 1.03.12.​
No sign of No1 hummy on my Lan tho' other two are ok.​
Many Thanks to those who have posted earlier on this matter, as , after Much fretting / hassle I found the way to fix all was to Re install Older (1.02.32 ) Hummy Software Then The appropriate Custom Firmware after it. And it worked well​
Thanks again. ( ray )​

Back