1010s and second TV

Lyn

Good morning all, I am after some advice.
I have a humax 1010s this is connected to my main TV.
The box connects to broadband wirelessly which works great for catch up etc
I then have a second TV in another room with a chrome cast.

Currently i can only watch recording et al from the freesat box via my sender and received which use scare connections and are highly temperamental.

Today I noticed humax has a media player app which sounds like it should allow me to watch stuff from the box on my phone however when I search for devices it doesn't find anything. I have double checked and the box is connected to the wireless.

So after all that rambling is there a way I can set it up so that I can stream from my humax box to my second TV ?

Today I noticed humax has a media player app which sounds like it should allow me to watch stuff from the box on my phone however when I search for devices it doesn't find anything. So after all that rambling is there a way I can set it up so that I can stream from my humax box to my second TV ?
The Freesat boxes have a DLNA client software to allow them to play content streamed from other sources; what I think you need is a DLNA server and although it was once muted that one would be available in the future, it hasn't happened yet and my guess would be that it never will.

Back