2000T screen saver clock freezes

parsifal

Screen saver clock (which you either love or hate) should display hh/mm/ss on a blank screen, updating each second and repositioning on the screen every five seconds. Mine is still repositioning every five seconds, but the time is frozen at the time the display started. Any ideas ?

Humax crappy code bugs. My T2 does this sometimes, depending what mode it's been left in and (sometimes) how long it's been running since boot.

I see B***y is calling me an "idiot" on his pathetic little forum and denying the bug exists. Yet I saw it with my own eyes and he obviously did not...

All I said was I haven't seen it. What you read into that is a figment of your own paranoia.

All I said was I haven't seen it. What you read into that is a figment of your own paranoia.
I'm fairly sure B***y does not equate to Black Hole, prpr is not referring to you

Well my frozen clock display has returned - clearly took a break over Christmas.
What do I lose (recordings, schedule ??) if I do a factory reset ?

Humax crappy code bugs. My T2 does this sometimes, depending what mode it's been left in and (sometimes) how long it's been running since boot.
My HDR-T2 is exhibiting this frozen screen saver bug tonight. Other operations are fine but every time the screen saver activates, the time is frozen at the then current time. Uptime just short of 25 days.

Back