3am Housekeeping

Merseypub

It's probably a stupid question, but what exactly does this do?

I've just scheduled a series record for a programme at about 03:00 five days a week, so the housekeeping boot is no longer happening. What problems will this cause? Can I set it to happen at a different time?

Running Humax Software 1.00.21 and Custom Firmware version 4.0.9.

Cheers,

Phil

During housekeeping.

Any changes to channel data is processed. Channels added, channels deleted and channels changing transponders. Provided the box is left in sby at the weekend it should catch up on any changes. You will of course risk losing channels for a few days.

Changes to Freesat channels are posted as they happen in this thread. If there were software updates (vanishingly small chance of this), they would also be processed.

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/update-log-for-recordwatch-apps

Ah, miss-read. I read it as was doing recording just to purposely stop the housekeeping.:oops:

Yes, Graham is right, I was concerned about missing the housekeeping.

I noticed yesterday some minor channels were showing no signal, e.g. More > Movies , I think this is a channel update which I won't get until the weekend. It's a shame I can't change the housekeeping to 04:30 instead.

Yes, Graham is right, I was concerned about missing the housekeeping.

I noticed yesterday some minor channels were showing no signal, e.g. More > Movies , I think this is a channel update which I won't get until the weekend. It's a shame I can't change the housekeeping to 04:30 instead.

As expected - changes 22/03/2016.

Channels deleted

143 more>movies 11567 V
150 more>movies+ 1 11479 V

Channels added

143 True Crime 11386 V
156 True Crime+ 1 11306 V

Transponder change

306 TalkingPics TV 11607 V to 11538 V

Back