500 - Internal Server Error

Tudor Barker

Help :)

I am getting 500 - Internal Server Error on my humax HDR FOX T2 set up.

I have done a factory reset and then loaded V1.03.12 and V1.03.12 mod. This hasn't helped.

Things started going wrong after the last set of updates they didn't seem to want to load then Delete started playing up and did catch something about a partition not being found.

All the channels are fine and the unit works OK on it's own internet.

But now I.m stuck any help would be appreciated

Regards from Tudor

Can you be a little more specific.
By 1.03.12 mod do you mean Custom Firmware (which version ...)?
Where is this error presenting itself (TV screen, web interface, front panel)?
What actions do you take before you see the error?
What actions had you taken before loading new firmware, I.e. What was on the box before, how did you move from there to her ...?

If we are talking WEBif, what do you see when you first connect in from your browser?

Things started going wrong after the last set of updates they didn't seem to want to load then Delete started playing up and did catch something about a partition not being found.
I would try connecting to the box via Telnet, going into maintenance mode and running fix-disk

Can you be a little more specific.
By 1.03.12 mod do you mean Custom Firmware (which version ...)?
Where is this error presenting itself (TV screen, web interface, front panel)?
What actions do you take before you see the error?
What actions had you taken before loading new firmware, I.e. What was on the box before, how did you move from there to her ...?

If we are talking WEBif, what do you see when you first connect in from your browser?

Thanks for the reply - I used Telnet to go in and check the disc which appears to be toast.

Reformatting doesn't fix bad sectors.
Why don't you quantify some of this? Why don't you post the SMART stats. before and after fix-disk.

(I presume you have customised firmware installed in which case you're posting in the wrong section of the forum.)

Reformatting doesn't fix bad sectors.
Why don't you quantify some of this? Why don't you post the SMART stats. before and after fix-disk.

(I presume you have customised firmware installed in which case you're posting in the wrong section of the forum.)
I'll just move along to somewhere a little more welcoming - thank you.

I'll just move along to somewhere a little more welcoming - thank you.
You won't find anywhere with more expertise, you just need to develop a content filter.

If you run fix-disk from the instructions I pointed to and post the output, the disk experts (xyz321, af123) will most likely be along to suggest what to do next. If it comes down to replacing the disk, there are instructions for that too.

You won't find anywhere with more expertise, you just need to develop a content filter.

If you run fix-disk from the instructions I pointed to and post the output, the disk experts (xyz321, af123) will most likely be along to suggest what to do next. If it comes down to replacing the disk, there are instructions for that too.

A new Drive now fitted everything installed and updated, everything is working fine. Sadly the old disc is beyond redemption even for use with my Raspberry Pi.

Thank you for your assistance

Back