500G £190 Maplin

Stock is very limited, and I'm not sure whether they will match the Argos price of £179,99.

I have just purchased one yesterday, as an alternative product to the HDR-2000T.;)

Some people like to buy new, and new = 2 year warranty. I bought a graded 500GB for £129 + £6 delivery.

I have just purchased one of these, and used a £7 off voucher to get it for £182.99. It is a HDR-FOX T2/GB which came with firmware 1.02.07, loader a7.30, and MICOM 9.3. I have just finished installing CF 2.19, and will probably leave it a few days before going green.:)

Some people like to buy new, and new = 2 year warranty. I bought a graded 500GB for £129 + £6 delivery.

It's £139 +6 now :( - still really good value though - came with older HW (side by side tuner) and seems to be OK with a downdate to 1.02.32 and CF2.19 (fingers crossesd as has loader 7.34 and came with 1.03.06)

Yes - I was really commenting on your luck at getting an even better price.

Seems to be pretty random what comes out of the Humax Direct Graded Dept. and he got an older FW one about the same time as I got mine with the new one. We could have swapped if I had known about his desire before I downdated mine.

Pete

Just to add to this. I got an email form Richer Sounds a few days ago offering refurbished HDR Fox T2s for £130. Unfortunately the offer is in-store only and for VIP members. Thought I'd flag it in case someone can take advantage. I don't work for Richer Sounds. Pic attached.

Attachments

• richersounds.png
    richersounds.png
    107 KB · Views: 7
Back