A little irritation

It's not a big deal but thought I will mention it anyway.

Pressing the Yellow button to jump forward to a future day: After it's jumped to the day I want and I've input a recording, I then press the back button and instead of going back to the date I was just on, it goes back to the date that is right at the top.
Why can't it go back to the day I was just on?

I did find it quicker with the HDR FOX T2 using the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons but I'll get used to it.

Pressing the Yellow button to jump forward to a future day: After it's jumped to the day I want and I've input a recording, I then press the back button and instead of going back to the date I was just on, it goes back to the date that is right at the top.
I don't see the same behaviour, for me after jumping and setting a recording, pressing the back button takes me back to the guide with the highlight over the recording I have just set.
I did find it quicker with the HDR FOX T2 using the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons but I'll get used to it.
Depends how far you want to jump; for my usage I like the way the Aura does this.

It's not a big deal but thought I will mention it anyway.

Why can't it go back to the day I was just on?

This is one of the few foibles that I have with the AURA and did mention it in the early days, but unfortunately it remains. The AURA is so fast to remote inputs I have just learned to live with it.

I am sure it would would not take much to tweak it so when you go back the focus remains on the day you selected and not jump to the top each time, but I don't think it will ever change unfortunatley,

This is one of the few foibles that I have with the AURA and did mention it in the early days, but unfortunately it remains. The AURA is so fast to remote inputs I have just learned to live with it.

I am sure it would would not take much to tweak it so when you go back the focus remains on the day you selected and not jump to the top each time, but I don't think it will ever change unfortunatley,
Nice to know it's not just me that it irritates :)

Back