A simple question about documentation

It seems strange that your portion of post#1 was cut short, so I have included the next few lines.

Media & File Server Bundle for the Foxsat HDR - Release 4.0 - PART 5 - AVForums.png

Perhaps you should take up your issues over on the AVForums thread.

OK, for the pedants I have removed all references to sub versions in the thread (excepting for the download link). It's now referred to simply as v4.

You are now my hero! :cool:

PS Thanks for the compliment!:D

But as this is not the 'Arms' Mike, you have no right to be a pedant here.:)
But I do like the full page advert idea raydon.
Whilst we are bickering, anyone know where to download the HDR remote control for Android smartphones? I have changed my phone and have foolishly mislaid the .apk:eek: (after factory resetting my old phone)

anyone know where to download the HDR remote control for Android smartphones? I have changed my phone and have foolishly mislaid the .apk:eek: (after factory resetting my old phone)
The original download link posted by the author, Dean Wray, is no longer active so I've placed a copy in the Foxsat repository (hope you don't mind af123).
Here's the link.
http://hummypkg.org.uk/foxsat/base/HumaxRemote.apk

Just installed the HDR android app on my phone. It looks really nice, but with the latest HD channels the channel list is now out of date. Is there a way to update the list?

Just installed the HDR android app on my phone. It looks really nice, but with the latest HD channels the channel list is now out of date. Is there a way to update the list?

Very out of date! At least 17 months, maybe more.

Back