Accessing recorded radio

matt t

Hello,

I have a radio station in my favorite channels. The EPG will set up to record radio programmes but I can't find them once recorded in my media file folder. They don't even show up on a quick manual record test. How do access these recorded programmes?

This is interesting. The HDR-FOX records radio services as if they were video - the resulting recording file is a .TS as usual, and the recording is located in the video folders accessed from the Media button.

If the HDR-2000T is doing something different, this is AFAIK previously unreported. Try going into Media and selecting "Music" as the media type (yellow button).

The HDR-FOX records radio services as if they were video - the resulting recording file is a .TS as usual, and the recording is located in the video folders accessed from the Media button.

If the HDR-2000T is doing something different, this is AFAIK previously unreported.
The HDR-2000T stores and displays the Radio recordings in a manner identical to the HDR-FOX.

Try going into Media and selecting "Music" as the media type (yellow button).
That won't work even if the Radio programmes contain music. Like the HDR-FOX selecting 'Music' will just hide the Video and Radio recordings.

I couldn't resist giving this a go, and have just recorded a Radio 4 programme. It appears in the Video media list, and plays as a video without a picture. The only difference I could determine was that Fast Forward didn't work on the recording but Skip the Scene did.

Dunno. The first thing I'd suggest is he simply duplicate what I did and see what happens - i.e. simply switch to listening to a Radio programme, hit record, wait until it's over and see if the recording is listed.

Back