After retune for local news in HD with BBC1, no programmes in the guide for BBC1 HD

Barry

After retune for local news in HD with BBC1, no programmes in the guide for BBC1 HD
Any one else with this problem, I get my signal from Rowridge, IoW.
Humax FVP 5000T

Don't forget that if you are going to do a full retune, it is wise to photograph your Schedule list first. Also, deleting Ch 101 from the channel list first may help.

OK, many thanks, I did a full retune, I can keep an eye on for the programmes I had schedule recordings set for.
This fixed it, except it has left C5 with no series recording, only one off!
Any thoughts on how to fix this?
Many thanks for the help.
Barry

OK, many thanks, I did a full retune, I can keep an eye on for the programmes I had schedule recordings set for.
This fixed it, except it has left C5 with no series recording, only one off!
I am not sure what you mean by "it has left C5 with no series recording"; could you clarify please? in the meantime, try putting the box in standby, wait for the hard drive to stop spinning and then turn the power to the box off, wait 10 seconds and the restore the power and when the box is up and running see if the problem is fixed.

What I mean by no series recording is that a programme that is on every day has to be set to record each day, instead of doing it automatically.
I will try your tip a little later, thank you.

What I mean by no series recording is that a programme that is on every day has to be set to record each day, instead of doing it automatically.
Thanks; that is what I thought you meant but I thought you might have been saying that a set of recordings for a series had vanished.

I will try your tip a little later, thank you.
Go to your Recording Schedule and remove your Channel 5 daily scheduled recording
Now open the TV guide go to Channel 5 select the programme you want to record daily and see if it will now let you set up a series link recording schedule..

Go to your Recording Schedule and remove your Channel 5 daily scheduled recording
Now open the TV guide go to Channel 5 select the programme you want to record daily and see if it will now let you set up a series link recording schedule..
This look familiar. I've had problems with series link programmes where the next episodes appear not to be scheduled. If I try to reschedule series link isn't offered - because there is already a series link in place (but not showing). The solution is that given be davey64. What I can't remember is whether the hidden series link works or not. I usually spot it in time and apply the fix.

Thanks for that, I cannot get it to show me series link, I have set it to record 7 days a week, but the recording does not show in the programme guide, I will keep an eye on it!

Thanks for that, I cannot get it to show me series link, I have set it to record 7 days a week, but the recording does not show in the programme guide, I will keep an eye on it!
what does your recording schedule show for that particular recording?
Press the Freeview button on your remote.
Got to Recordings.
Select Schedule.
If you see your Channel 5 programme with 'Getting Information' remove it by clicking on + Edit
then Delete then press OK.
Now enter your EPG using the guide navigate to the programme you want to record daily
press OK and then see if you are now offered to 'Record Whole Series'.

Today as if by magic the option for series record came back, Many thanks to all for your help.
Barry

Back