ALERT – New Registrations

This is how I see them with the strikethrough text which indicates that they have been banned.

IMG_0361.jpeg

This is how I see them
Why do we still see them as here if banned? also why do I see my name when I have opted to be unseen on my account? can any member confirm if the are seeing me as online now please.

Why do we still see them as here if banned? also why do I see my name when I have opted to be unseen on my account? can any member confirm if the are seeing me as online now please.
I'm not sure why they are still visible to forum members, but the strikethrough is probably only visible to staff members, as are unseen members shown in grey text.

I'm not sure why they are still visible to forum members, but the strikethrough is probably only visible to staff members, as are unseen members shown in grey text.
Thanks, I was not sure about mine and now I see it is grey, never noticed that before.

These have already been dealt with earlier, I'm not sure why they are still visible to forum members, but I see their names struck through.

Another one has just had to be seen off, although I notice the account still seems to be active.

Question: are mods/admins able to monitor private messaging? It strikes me that forum PMs could be a means for nefarious groups to communicate unseen.

Back