Alternative schedule

hairy_mutley

I have Stange &Norrell plus Humans scheduled for next Sunday.
Just tried to add Top Gear via the SUI. This clashes, so it offered to move Humans to 4HD+1, which I accepted.
Looking at the schedule on the SUI shows this revised schedule, but it is not reflected on the WebIf or the RS, which both show just the original schedule.

Top Gear???

Must look into this. I know Chris Evans is in the frame, but I didn't realise he would be on so soon.

Motoring magazine. Jeremy, Richard and James immerse themselves in the lifestyle of the traditional classic car enthusiast and later try to become lifestyle leisure enthusiasts.
What's that all about then? Repeat??

As you say, they have collected the unaired parts and put them together as an episode. JC came in a week or two back to do the voiceover's.
CE won't be doing his bit until next March or April.

Surely you can't be serious?
JC wasn't sacked.
Plurals don't contain apostrophes.

I am in Sweden until Friday, so can only access the rs at present.
Last night (after the recording) the RS showed Humans as unscheduled. This morning it shows it as scheduled at its normal time, hence a conflict.

I am in Sweden until Friday, so can only access the rs at present.
Last night (after the recording) the RS showed Humans as unscheduled. This morning it shows it as scheduled at its normal time, hence a conflict.
It showing as unscheduled is fairly normal until your box uploads the updated schedule (which could be the next time it wakes up if there wasn't time once the recording was complete).
I don't know yet why you are seeing a difference in the custom schedule interfaces though - I'll have to do some testing.

Is there a 4HD+1 on Freeview?
Quite recent I think, but I have it on 109, COM7 from Mendip (although http://www.ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Mendip reports it as 110, but 4seven HD as well).

Back on my topic... Irrespective of what I reported originally, the SUI shows the same as the RS, no sign of the 4HD+1 alternative that I was offered and I saw in the SUI schedule. I am sure that what I reported was what I saw, but it is not born out by what I am seeing now and no way of proving one way or the other. :eek:

Back