Another left over ?

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
Is the (Right-Click to select end hour) on the EPG page still active ? Nothing seems to happen when I follow the instruction...

Capture22-08-2016-11.30.18.jpg

It works for me.

Left-click on the horizontal hours list (to the left of the Now button) to set the start of the EPG display, and it defaults to a 5-hour span (alterable, as defined in the WebIF settings). Right-click to select an end hour and make the span less than or greater than 5 hours (8 hours max). Once the span is set, it is retained through further left-clicks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification BH.
My default is an 8-hour span and it will not display any more than that when I use the right-click option which is why I thought it was not working.
It will, as you rightly say, show a reduced time span.

It works for me.

Left-click on the horizontal hours list (to the left of the Now button) to set the start of the EPG display, and it defaults to a 5-hour span. Right-click to select an end hour and make the span less than or greater than 5 hours (8 hours max). Once the span is set, it is retained through further left-clicks.

Thanks for the clarification BH.
My default is an 8-hour span and it will not display any more than that when I use the right-click option which is why I thought it was not working.
It will, as you rightly say, show a reduced time span.
My default is a 2 hour span, as set in the "Grid-style EPG Hours" setting within the webif "EPG Settings" section.

Back