Any news whether they intend to fix You Tube app?

Member 7823

It stopped working over the last couple of weeks. I have my 5000 hooked up to my hifi and love playing yt music videos.
Humax have not shown any signs of any further support and no signs of another machine in the horizon. In fact it's like they sold all the 5000 and now they've closed shop and gone home.

It stopped working over the last couple of weeks. I have my 5000 hooked up to my hifi and love playing yt music videos.
I understand that Humax are aware of the problem; I think it is a question of waiting to see what happens.
Humax have not shown any signs of any further support and no signs of another machine in the horizon. In fact it's like they sold all the 5000 and now they've closed shop and gone home.
I do wonder if Humax are finding the market for PVRs is shrinking at a rate that means it is not worth their while to develop new models. There is an announcement on their website about them entering the "vehicle mobility market" and another about the "World's most advanced Android TV box".

"vehicle mobility market" Mobility scooters with built in freeview for the rapidly ageing Humax owning demographic ?

Back