Any way to 'Lock' to favourites?

TonyP

Is there a way of locking the channel list to my favourites list 1? For some reason the box seems to randomly revert to the ordinary channel list which is a pain! I don't want to go tot he bother of deleting channels

Thanks

No.

If you select a channel outside what Humax call 'Favourites' the Humax boxes will revert.

You can usually force your favourites list to 'stick' when you change channel by selecting from your favourites list, however if you just display the favourites list without selecting a new channel from it, then it won't become the default

You can usually force your favourites list to 'stick' when you change channel by selecting from your favourites list, however if you just display the favourites list without selecting a new channel from it, then it won't become the default
You have missed the point of my post. It will become unstuck when a channel not in the 'favorites' list is selected.
Humax have a tradition of treating 'favourites' this way.

You have missed the point of my post. It will become unstuck when a channel not in the 'favorites' list is selected.
Humax have a tradition of treating 'favourites' this way.
Your post gave a possible reason for the problem, #3 gave a possible fix for the problem

@EP.
What you should have said is 'No' like wot Luke did. That would have answered the question concisely without fear of further comment and a considerable saving of your typing finger. ;=)

Back