Anyone get Aura app running on Bluestacks?

I'd like to use the Aura app on a Windows 10 laptop, and have installed it on a Bluestacks 5 emulator. It installed OK, but when I open it nothing much happens - it hangs on the Humax splash screen.
Has anyone managed to get the Aura app running on Bluestacks?

That link appears to be broken.
The Aura app gives remote access to the Aura from your phone/tablet. You can schedule recordings, view live tv or recordings (if you're on the same network), and download existing recordings to your phone for offline viewing (although that seems to take an unfeasibly long time, so is probably unusable). I can see it being most useful for scheduling recordings when you're away from home.

Thanks - those links seem to point to the same .apk - I get exactly the same problem when I install the apk manually in Bluestacks.
However....I tried installing one of the other Android emulators mentioned - LDPlayer - and managed to get the Aura app working.
I guess Bluestacks has a compatibility issue with the Aura app.

Thanks - those links seem to point to the same .apk - I get exactly the same problem when I install the apk manually in Bluestacks.
However....I tried installing one of the other Android emulators mentioned - LDPlayer - and managed to get the Aura app working.
I guess Bluestacks has a compatibility issue with the Aura app.
Surely the Aura for windows app is meant to run as a native Windows app and not require an android emulator.

Back