Anyone heard from af123

I'm slowly getting back to things - there is a lot to catch up with so give me a nudge if I miss anything.
Over the past few months, other people have been taking care of the infrastructure on my behalf, including applying security fixes to the forum software. The most recent one was necessary to fix a couple of new vulnerabilities but seems to have introduced a couple of issues too, which I'll look at when I can.

I'm slowly getting back to things - there is a lot to catch up with so give me a nudge if I miss anything.
Over the past few months, other people have been taking care of the infrastructure on my behalf, including applying security fixes to the forum software. The most recent one was necessary to fix a couple of new vulnerabilities but seems to have introduced a couple of issues too, which I'll look at when I can.
I am so pleased that you are back and hopefully will soon be back to normal, it must have been a tough period for you,
We have all learnt how much we rely on you on a day to day basis to keep everything running smoothly.

Without wishing to be morbid none of us is immortal and your absence focussed our minds on how dependent we are on a single key person for not just the forums but the Git and package repositories, RS infrastructure, domains and site hosting and a whole lot more.
I hope that you already have plans in place to ensure that your work can continue should anything drastic happen.
I and, I am sure, many of the forum regulars would be willing to assist in any way possible to help share your workload and by doing so increase the resilience of the humax CF ecosystem.

I am so pleased that you are back and hopefully will soon be back to normal, it must have been a tough period for you,
We have all learnt how much we rely on you on a day to day basis to keep everything running smoothly.
Hear, hear!
I and, I am sure, many of the forum regulars would be willing to assist in any way possible to help share your workload and by doing so increase the resilience of the humax CF ecosystem.
Yes.

Back