AR Failure Reports

Yep. I recorded the previous prog and the start 24 min of the Repair Shop was tacked onto the end of The Bidding Room.
So it was both the stop and start that were late.

So it was both the stop and start that were late.
Although we refer to "start and stop flags", in fact they are not separate. "Start" is when the relevant P-CRID is being broadcast in the datastream, and "Stop" is when the P-CRID moves on to the next programme.

I always fear things going wrong when I see

New: ...

It means the series link is broken, so beware.

The repair shop failed this pm because they changed the time and didn't series link it.

The repair shop failed this pm because they changed the time and didn't series link it.
It was only a 30 minute episode rather than the usual hour and was a repeat from series 2 so although it did have a series crid it was not for the current series

It was only a 30 minute episode rather than the usual hour and was a repeat from series 2 so although it did have a series crid it was not for the current series
OK, thanks. I notice that some of the new episodes have old material in.

What a fantastic sjow, though, I enjoy every minute, so much experience and skill.

Yes, we enjoy it too, most relaxing.

The BBC have a habit of joining two 30 minute programmes into one hour long episode. I don't believe these flag as repeats. I have noticed this with Great Railway Journey's as well as The Repair Shop.

Next weeks is a 1 hour episode at 8pm but not showing as set to series record so you will need to add it again. I think all these episodes are now old material. Imdb shows the most recent new episode was aired on 3rd Feb (s6e11). I was late getting into this show so I also watch it on Quest to catch up on missed episodes and luckily the series link there continues from season to season without fail, they are airing season 3 and 4 at present.

Edit BBC are billing next weeks as new s6 ep12, no idea why my series record failed to have it marked.

Last edited:
Repair Shop failed again today. Series link is there, but no recording.

Plus, it is billed as new next week, but I recognise that banana barrow.

I noticed that it was not showing as scheduled in the epg and schedchk was repeatedly attempting (and failing) to schedule the episode

But just as I started to attempt to debug what was going on it suddenly worked, typical!, so I have no idea what actually was going on in the schedule :(

Thanks, trog. We watched most of it live, just missed the first 20 minutes.

Back