AR Recordings overrunning

Trev

The Dumb One
Last night I have the Ice dancing prog set on a shedule. This normally records both parts separately OK. I also have Wild at Heart on shedule.
The ice dancing was recorded as one long program that started at the start of the first bit and stopped at the end of the second bit, which included an hour of WAH. When I checked things out at the end of Ice dancing, WAH was still recording, and I had to stop it manually. I live in the Meridian area. Did anyone else experience this problem on ITV1 last night?

Deffo their end then :=(. And I forgot to mention, I was recording HD. Thought I was cracking up with my programming.

Deffo their end then :=(. And I forgot to mention, I was recording HD. Thought I was cracking up with my programming.

There was no change of running status sent at the end of Wild At Heart so it continued recording the Dancing On Ice results. This gave a failed recording for the DOI results.

I got the other side of this, programmed the DOI results show and it failed to record, presumably as it thought either the main show or WAH was still running.

Back