Aura weirdness

trog

I set the Aura to record a show on Sky Arts last night but looking in my recordings today it showed as failed to record due to loss of power and just above that in the list was the recording of the show saying 2 episodes which are labeled as part 1 & 2 with both episodes recorded at the exact same time for the same duration. There was no power loss as I was watching something else on the Aura at that time. Also today I see a recording scheduled for tonight for a show about selling houses on 4HD that I did not set up and to ramp up the oddness it is also scheduled to record tonight on 4+1. I am the only person here so cannot blame kids or pets.

I'll check our Aura later for that 4HD thing, but last night I had a recording on the Freesat box that was flagged as incomplete - but it's all there. Solar flares ? ...

I'll check our Aura later for that 4HD thing, but last night I had a recording on the Freesat box that was flagged as incomplete - but it's all there. Solar flares ? ...
The recordings last night were from 22.32-22.59 , does that match up with yours ? ,

The recordings last night were from 22.32-22.59 , does that match up with yours ? ,
No. There was a preset recording on 4HD about 2100-2200 but nothing unexpected in addition.
Perhaps you have a ghost in the machine :eek:

Back