Auto decrypt progress

Robti

Hi is there a way to check progress of the above I have enabled it in the root folder and set recursive decrypt on opt settings ?

Thanks

Sorry I was too quick to post just checked my queued tasks and found it now populated

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by the 'progress'. If you look at the Queue you will see if it is listed to be decrypted, if it is being decrypted or if decryption has completed.

Thanks for the reply, I was looking for something to say that the process had started, but I was to impatient I have updated my op, many thanks for your answer

I was looking for something to say that the process had started
I'm not sure if you have tried looking at the 'Queue' which peterworks suggested. But just in case ..

The Queue is easily displayed on the web interface and does show if it has started, and more.
If the option is not being displayed on your Web Interface home page then go into the Web Interface Settings and within 'Auto-Processing Settings' there is an option for the home page to include the 'Queue' option.

I'm not sure if you have tried looking at the 'Queue' which peterworks suggested. But just in case ..

The Queue is easily displayed on the web interface and does show if it has started, and more.
If the option is not being displayed on your Web Interface home page then go into the Web Interface Settings and within 'Auto-Processing Settings' there is an option for the home page to include the 'Queue' option.
Thanks I found the queue, I guess I was looking for something on the media page in webif to suddenly change to show it was working, I live and learn but thanks for taking the time to to reply

Back