Automatic edit point bookmarks following crop

I am happy for this, or any of my mods to be incorporated into the webif. 👍
@Matthew - please can you look over the proposed change based on your work? I've updated it this morning, simplifying things a bit - calculating the new bookmarks in the same pass as the cut points are determined, removed some duplication in the javascript by using .trigger('click'), and also cleaned up my old $.get calls to escape things properly. Thanks.

Now what!!!

0208BA1F-2202-4CFA-A04C-6E8AE3CB8815.jpeg

Click OPT+... Crop gets:

F519C797-3DE1-46BC-A584-BDDC234FF8ED.jpeg

...then click "Perform crop operation" gets immediately:

B0BF2A4F-CD5A-40D2-819E-BDA3B5BDAA13.jpeg

...with nothing done.

That does nothing either. Maybe there's something not installed on this particular machine? Note it's a HD-FOX, and the recording has been decrypted.

Last edited:
Is it my imagination (or ignorance) or is that crop sequence going to keep the ads and bin the good stuff?

Crumbs. When you look at it like that, there is a whole lot of crap involved.:eek:
Also, just realised that there ain't no ads in strictly.:oops:

Have you successfully cropped since the latest webif update or is this the first attempt?

As usual anything in browser console log or webif-error.log ?

Have you successfully cropped since the latest webif update or is this the first attempt?

As usual anything in browser console log or webif-error.log ?
Answering my own question, webif-error.log
Code:
4    at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/bookmarks/save.jim", line 18
3    /mod/webif/html/browse/bookmarks/save.jim:18: Error: invalid command name "0"
2    at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/crop/execute.jim", line 20
1    /mod/webif/html/browse/crop/execute.jim:20: Error: invalid command name "0"

Does that mean AF's broken it?

Note I was doing this on a "virgin" unit so there was no risk of previous hand mods affecting anything.

There are lots of places that make calls like [ts fetch $file]
This can return 0 and the result is not always error checked before then using it in a subsequent call to another method which then crashes.
Also, here are some files which perform the operation twice, seemingly pointlessly:
/mod/webif/html/browse/enc.jim
/mod/webif/html/browse/new.jim
/mod/webif/html/browse/lock.jim

Back