Automatic scheduling - exact title matches

AJones

In the remote scheduler, Is there a way to set automatic schedules/reminders for exact matches of programme titles only?

At the moment, my reminders seem to use "like" matches. For instance, my reminder for "Castle" on any channel also results in me getting emails about "Dani's Castle" on CBBC HD, "Breakfast with Andrew Castle" on Smooth Radio and "Laputa: Castle in the Sky" and "Howl's Moving Castle" on Film4.

I'd like to only be reminded about programmes who's title matches "Castle" exactly, rather than anything with that word included, without limiting the search to any one channel.

I'd like to only be reminded about programmes who's title matches "Castle" exactly, rather than anything with that word included, without limiting the search to any one channel
Is the programme you are interested in transmitted on more than one channel?, It appears to only be transmitted on 5 USA. I don't think you will be able to find just 'Castle' without also selecting a specific channel

^Castle$
if it's a regular expression. I don't know if it is though...

Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to work. Neither does enclosing the programme title in quotes.

Is the programme you are interested in transmitted on more than one channel?, It appears to only be transmitted on 5 USA. I don't think you will be able to find just 'Castle' without also selecting a specific channel

I don't know. 5 USA is showing an older season and I was interested to see if newer seasons would pop up anywhere else. But I think you're right. I've now set up three entries for 5 USA, 5* and Channel 5 - that should probably cover it.

Back