Awake ready to record status

mihaid

Over the last few days I noticed that my hummy is having a blue ring in the morning instead of orange. What log should I check to see what's causing it?

I would if I knew what that meant.
The only other On id the disable ota event.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 15
You appear to have two 'sleep' entries and one 'wake'.
This happens occasionally and usually causes the problem you are seeing.
I suggest you delete all three and then use the humax on screen menu to (settings, preferences, timer option) set them up again.

EDIT: you may get away with just fleeting the 04:45 sleep timer as this looks like the anomoly.

Rather than setting a timer on / timer off, it is safer to schedule a daily 'reminder' as this will have the same effect without causing your problem when half of the 'pair' gets deleted. e.g. Menu >> Guide >> New Reservation >> Mode = Reminder

I don't understand what's happening. i deleted the offending entry but when I power offthe ring stays blue. When I turn it on I get start system.

Could you elaborate on "get start system".
Does "start system" appear on Hummy front panel? This is normal.
Does the system freeze at this point or continue to boot?

Have you tried powering off and on with switch at back? Preferably after switching off with remote (your blue ring state).

Whilst it was blue for 1 minute after power off, press power produced start system as though it was coming from orange ring. However, it now seems to behave and go to orange when powered off.

There are two possible states that display the 'blue ring' in standby, one is the unit not going into standby but remaining in a 'half-awake' state, the other is when the unit does enter standby state correctly, BUT the ring remains blue due to redring leaving leaving the LEDs in the wrong state. I think you probably encountered the second one. You can check which of the 3 states your Humax is in by looking at the list HERE

Back