Backup/Restore Scheduled Recordings/Events - bouquets

I tried with betaftp and could only see folders for music, pics and video but I have never used ftp before so I am sure it is just a user error! did login as user root though.

If you login as root you will see "music, pics and video" BUT there is an 'up arrow' that will allow you to access all areas of the hard disk

Webif 0.9.13-6 has an option to show a rudimentary list of recordings in a schedule backup. Go to the backup/restore screen, select a backup and choose the View Backup option.

My box Auto-updated Webif this morning, but choosing a Backed-up schedule leaves the View Backup button greyed out. Tried rebooting: made no difference.

Edit: OK now. (Patience is a virtue seldom found in women, never in a man!)

Example in WiKi HERE, Favourites to Follow? :)
They could do - really useful to anyone?
What does that mean - the ability to back up favourites lists? Certainly it would be very slick to back up the whole state of the Humax configuration such that it can be restored post-retune (in so far as is logically possible). I am not a Favourites user, but I do like to delete the services I have no interest in - currently I have to repeat that operation after each retune.

There would have to be a way to selectively restore though, if one wanted to do a retune specifically to add in a channel one had changed one's mind about it would be no good then restoring the schedule and removing the previously deleted services!

What else can be backed up? When I had a spontaneous factory reset it was ages before I had all the settings back to a satisfactory state.

What does that mean

A backup file e.g. auto-2012-Sep-21-11:28.rbk contains both schedule and favourites list, the lower half of the file looks like this :-
Code:
fav    1      1      BBC ONE 149
fav    1      1      BBC One HD      150
fav    1      1      BBC HD  151
fav    1      1      BBC TWO 153
fav    1      1      BBC THREE      154
fav    1      1      BBC FOUR        155
fav    1      1      ITV1    156
fav    1      1      ITV1 HD 157
fav    1      1      ITV1 +1 158
fav    1      1      ITV2    159
fav    1      1      ITV2 +1 160