Basic uses of custom firmware

Hmm - now this is getting daft - it's finding one HD recording (even before decryption in place) but stuttering to play it back through any media player, and sulking about some others and refusing to look at them at all!
If it is trying to play it but keeps stuttering/pixelating then I suspect that is to do with the combination of wifi nw and device (android?.).

I have this problem when I try to play HiDef recordings on my iPhone or iPad using various apps.
It's just the shear volume of data.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Funny old business, really. I think streaming Hi-Def might be a blind alley for me for a while. Yes, it looks like a data transmission thing when the files are found, and something else when they're not (maybe Skifta and MediaHouse are really smart and can tell there's no point in even trying to stream them, so don't even bother to find/list them!)

Thanks for the reassurance though, Harvey B, good to know others encounter similar glitches.

Have good days, all

Sorry if this is a common question - but what's the difference between decrypt and recursive decrypt?

Decryption is only set on any folders I set it on, including the roo 'my Video' but any new folders that get created don't have it set until I've logged in and added it to the new folder - is there any way of new folders getting created with decrypt already set?
Thanks

Back