bbc olympics channels 151 and above

Not at the moment, at least on a Foxsat. Humax and the BBC are aware. The symptoms are the same as when Channel 4 - HD was transmitting test transmissions. The .nts sidecar file remains at 0 bytes so when you stop recording the box says it has less than 30 seconds of content :oops:

Forgive my ignorance but as you are discussing the additional Olympic Channels perhaps someone could help me. I have the new channels listed but when I try to access them, I'm getting nothing. Do I have to re-tune my receiver to get these channels ?

Thanks

Forgive my ignorance but as you are discussing the additional Olympic Channels perhaps someone could help me. I have the new channels listed but when I try to access them, I'm getting nothing. Do I have to re-tune my receiver to get these channels ?

Thanks

Assuming Foxsat-hdr

If you leave your box in sby it should have already added them. If you do it overnight tonight not only should you get the channels but also the capability to record them.

Assuming Foxsat-hdr

If you leave your box in sby it should have already added them. If you do it overnight tonight not only should you get the channels but also the capability to record them.

I'll give that a go as I've tried re-tuning and still I get "no or Bad Signal"

All working as it should today. The HD streams can be recorded with identical restrictions as to recording two and watching a 3rd as any other channel in the EPG. For instance record two HD streams from the same transponder and watch any other (and live pause it).

Back