BBC Red Button Behaviour

SandyMac

I have started noticing odd behaviour on my Hummy. It has a tendency to default to BBC Red Button channel after recordings and switching to standby. I've then got to re-select my favourites list and click on the channel I want to view. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I ran all the diagnostics and couldn't find anything that would explain this. The only error I saw was the following on the "fix flash packages":

file_md5sum_alloc: Failed to open file /mod/webif/html/favicon.ico: No such file or directory.

Anyone any ideas as to what is going on.

If you have installed the disable-ota package then it will have inserted a reminder into the schedule for 0420 - 0440 using a data channel, probably red button (200). If you prefer a different channel on every startup then you can use the poweron-channel package to select one or you could edit the reminder in the schedule to pick a different channel.

I do have the disable-ota package but also set up POC to start on BBD 1 HD and Select Favourites 1 so not sure how this is suddenly screwing up.

I do have the disable-ota package but also set up POC to start on BBD 1 HD and Select Favourites 1 so not sure how this is suddenly screwing up.
Is the POC still set up?
I haven't tried it but if the HDR-FOX T2 retuned a few weeks ago then that may have removed the set up.

I checked the POC and it appeared to be set up but just to be safe I have re-entered it. Not sure why a re-tune would remove settings from the custom software.

Back