Best TV for use with HDR-FOX-T2

antipodean

I am on the prowl for a 39 or 40 inch TV that plays nicely with my HDR-FOX-T2 machines. What makes do peop;le prefer, and what makes/models give problems with HDMI on the T2?

I would prefer a model at the £200-250 end of the range ideally.

TIA

Pot luck I'm sorry to say. I have Samsungs and an LG, but they are a few years old. There are indications that some 4K TVs might not be compatible with HDCP v1, but you're not talking at that price point.

Pot luck I'm sorry to say. I have Samsungs and an LG, but they are a few years old. There are indications that some 4K TVs might not be compatible with HDCP v1, but you're not talking at that price point.

No, I'm trying to stay away from 4k TVs. I don't see any sense in going to the UHD side when the best I'm going to get is HD anyway.

There are a couple of possibles on Amazon, one is a Digihome, the other doesn't seem to have a brand name. Tesco have a Sharp, but I believe that is a 4K.

what makes/models give problems with HDMI on the T2?
As BH says, it's a bit potluck. We had a Panasonic, now have a Sony. Both usually OK with HDMI but once in a while when bringing the T2 out of standby while its recording we get the green screen which needs a reboot of the T2 to fix (which is problematic because it's recording :( )

I have an 8 year old Sony KDL32CX523BU. 32", Freeview, HD. Works fine as a TV and 4 port display. Not very smart anymore.

Back