Blank screen ITV Be

I have just reported it to Humax.

Guess what Humax's reply was...

"Please follow these instructions to perform factory default on your Humax Aura Device. Performing a factory reset can help with picture/sound; signal; recording playback and software operation issues..."

Clearly they think their customers are fools.

No surprise there then but at least you got a reply which is more than I did, still waiting 5 days now. I wonder if they are using a chat bot, someone on the other site had better luck and posted this an hour ago...........................................
"I've had a reply from Humax they're working on a fix regarding black screens we've just got to wait for them to fix the bug and roll the new update out"

I turned on my Aura this morning and all channels were blank black, no signal too weak or any other on screen message, TV guide was fully populated and I could access the Home screen. I pulled the plug and left it a while then plugged in and was able to get things functioning again. I just looked and ITVBe is showing a picture again. I then checked and Humax has rolled out an update, I am now on version 1.00_64_240816 which is the same number for the Beta test.

I was on Freeview version 62, and the wi-fi was disconnected. ITVBe was still blank.

I connected the wi-fi, and within a few seconds, a notification of apps being updated popped up for version 64. The screen went blank... I pressed the Freeview button, and went to the 'Reboot' option, on the top right of the top options... it rebooted the box.

I checked the System Apps 'Freeview' which showed as '64'. ITVBe now works properly.

Back