[boot-settings] parameters

I presume marsha11 meant could the Power On/Off timers be included somewhere in the GUI, the boot settings being suggested because the Standby Power Saving and Auto Power Down settings are there.

I presume marsha11 meant could the Power On/Off timers be included somewhere in the GUI, the boot settings being suggested because the Standby Power Saving and Auto Power Down settings are there.
Yes, anywhere would do as long as it's configurable from the web interface.

It's not a trivial mod. like it might be for some other settings, because these items are saved in the database as binary blobs rather than just as numbers or text strings.

It's not a trivial mod. like it might be for some other settings, because these items are saved in the database as binary blobs rather than just as numbers or text strings.

Those “other settings” might be “trivial mods” but I’m in awe of what all the developers have done in bringing the CFW to its current state.

Each Christmas I send donations to the developers of the Asus Merlin router CFW, which I use. It would be nice if there was a similar donation system for the developers of this CFW so users could express their gratitude in a tangible way.

Thanks Black Hole. I can’t see it on my mobile device website. I’ll fire up the laptop tomorrow and look at the desktop website, something I haven’t done in years - literally!

Thanks for that.

On a phone browser: drop the menu down (three bars, next to "hummy.tv") and scroll to the end. Don't ask me where to find it using a presentation app such as Tapatalk.

Personally, I find the "phone experience" of the forum distinctly unsatisfactory compared to a proper view.

On a phone browser: drop the menu down (three bars, next to "hummy.tv") and scroll to the end. Don't ask me where to find it using a presentation app such as Tapatalk.

Personally, I find the "phone experience" of the forum distinctly unsatisfactory compared to a proper view.

Yes, that’s it. Many thanks.

I agree: I’d far rather look at a desktop site and on a big screen, but for convenience, speed of boot, Firefox trying to start in Sandboxie, and not being held up by a screen saying Windows is updating and will need to reboot..... , the mobile device wins out.

Many thanks, Black Hole.

Last edited:

Job done. Many thanks. Not waiting ‘till Christmas. And on an iPad, Donations is clearly visible along the top. Can’t be doing my eyes any good, either, staring at an iPhone SE screen.

Back