Box cuts out!

Reactions are not emojis, and in the same article I caution about the risk of emojis not being interpreted the way the author intends.

But I've seen it claimed that the snowflake generation even view a full stop as passive-agressive, so I refuse to be drawn into that kind of argument. Like is a good enough match for agreement.

I think that Humax email meant the system app Freeview is the one that's changed.
The other one is Freeview TV, which should remain as "1.00_62_240210".
Humax has confirmed that 1.00_62_240210 is the title of the new update, they just needlessly confused things by mentioning Freeview TV.

Check the version name in Settings > Apps > See all apps > Show system apps > "Freeview"
(Please note: This should not be confused with Freeview TV, which should display as "1.00_62_240210").
Humax has confirmed that 1.00_62_240210 is the title of the new update, they just needlessly confused things by mentioning Freeview TV.
I think it makes more sense if written:
Check the version name in Settings > Apps > See all apps > Show system apps > "Freeview" (Not Freeview TV). The version should start "1.00_62_240210".

Even with the original version someone on the other site was looking at the Freeview TV information.

I think it makes more sense if written:
Check the version name in Settings > Apps > See all apps > Show system apps > "Freeview" (Not Freeview TV). The version should start "1.00_62_240210".

Even with the original version someone on the other site was looking at the Freeview TV information.
I agree, it was a copy and paste of the email from Judit at Humax so English may not be their first language. By following the instructions you do not encounter a Freeview TV option to click on so it may have been better to not mention it.

Back