BT DTR-T2110 - IR repeater not working

flemmo

On my old Humax DTR-T1000, if I load the EPG and keep the right arrow held down, I could fast-forward through the hours. The EPG itself would fade out and a black box would appear with the day and time.

On the Humax/BT DTR-T2110, this does not happen. I have to repeatedly press the arrow button as holding it down does nothing.

I've even tried the T1000 remote, so I know the IR repeat signals must be being fired, as it worked on the old box.

On the HDR-FOX, the << and >> buttons skip 2 hours at a time, and the |<< and >>| buttons skip a day at a time (through the EPG) - try that.

Unfortunately the << >> buttons skip days and |<< >>| have no function.

Are there any other 2100/2110 owners out there? Do you have the same issue?

I have to admit that I'd never bothered to find out till I read this having only just got the 2110 as a replacement for a dead T1000, but yes, holding down the right silver cursor button does scroll continuously on mine. Also, the >> button moves up a day at a time. Maybe we've got different remotes or possibly software versions. Mine is DTRT2110, hardware variant 84B08530, software 17.3.0, 2.4.0, 910, 5. The remote has an item number of 077143.

Maybe the handset has a dicky button? Some of mine only provide the first press and need more of a push to run continuously.

Sorry for the late reply - the notification went to my spam folder.

I've actually got the 2100, not the 2110. I wonder what the difference is?
I've tried programming in the remote functions to my Philips Prestigo. Same problem, but occasionally it will whizz on through the EPG before randomly stopping again. It feels to me like a firmware or hardware issue.

Chris Green - My software versions are:
17.3.0; 2.4.0; 910

and my remote version is 077143
so no obvious differences :(

Back