cannot download new firmware 1.02.29

Peter

i posted this in the 1.02.29 firmware thread but noone replied :(
i have a problem ;) i can't download the new firmware from zippyshare as my 3g provider has blocked the site on thier nat if someone could email it to me or pm me on here and upload it for me i'd be greatful i need HD_FOX_T2_1.02.29_mod_2.12 version pretty please!
thanks.

What about an anonimising browser facility (such as TOR) - would that bypass the block?

Derek
no Derek in my limited knowledge 3g broadband comes directly off of a nat in my case that t-mobile sets the rules for so TOR, proxies or vpn tend not to work

no Derek in my limited knowledge 3g broadband comes directly off of a nat in my case that t-mobile sets the rules for so TOR, proxies or vpn tend not to work
T-mobile data dongles work with VPNs, our Engineers and Ssles Team use them to connect to work.

T-mobile data dongles work with VPNs, our Engineers and Ssles Team use them to connect to work.
yes vpn works but you still can't download from certain sites i've tried it before i still seem to get server errors on sites like rapidshare and zippyshare

They must be blocking ports that rapidshare etc use. Why don't you contact them and ask if they do, you might find they can set a flag on your account to allow you to use them.

Back