Cant get Cust FW to work

Go to Telnet again, if you get the menu choose the command line option, then at the command prompt do:
Code:
rm -rf /mod/*

After that, connect through the browser and you should get the installation web page. If that doesn't work, flash standard firmware and start from scratch.

@af123: as well as the tmenu RMA option, how about a "reset CF(W)" option which returns you to the installation web page stage? Otherwise the user would have to RMA and then reset the RMA flag (or install standard firmware and then CF again).

I have just tried to flash to standard humax FW but when I start it still comes up with CW 2.22 in the window :/

Yea your right I used wrong FW.
But...
I installed orig FW then CFW
But still no webif on ip in browser.
Tried to install webif through putty but came up with
Unkown package webif
Collected errors:
cannot install
no such file or directory
etc etc

rm -rf /mod/* is not enough to clear the custom firmware and leaves it in an inconsistent state. To completely clear out run this from the command line:

Code:
humax# diag remove_mod_on_next_boot

and then restart. Future CFW will include this as an option on the telnet menu.

Is there no way of removing all the CFW and returning to stock?
At least then I could start afresh.
All previous suggestions have failed

Af123 can store different commands behind the same diag request, he is asking you to perform the command in #30 again

But if the "no such file" error is the result of the diag executable not being able to access the diagnostic routine, no progress can be made. As I think I mentioned before, this all feels like some kind of file system error preventing things happening.

Back