Can't get Full Web Interface to load on 4.1.3

cvas

Hi folks,

I'm a new member, but been looking here for a good long while. Just downloaded and installed Raydons Media Server Bundle Ver 4.1.3 via USB stick and all is OK. Also by USB added Nowster patch and telnet patch. All working and no encryption on HD recordings.

I'm running Windows 7 on a 64bit PC and the workgroup is MSHOME. I can see all other computers etc. connected to my home network, but can't see the Humax box. I can ping it from my PC and all OK I can also telnet to the Humax. My router (technicolor) does not show it as connected like it does with all other computers etc. and I had to get the IP address of the Humax from the Humax Diagnostics (192.168.1.88)

However, when I put the IP address into my browser, and click "Download and install full web interface" all I get is the following:-

opkg update
Downloading link removed as I have not had 10 posts..../Packages.gz. Updated list of available packages in /opt/link removed var/opkg/base.

opkg install telnet --force-reinstall
Reinstalling telnet (1.0) on root... Downloading link removed as I have not had 10 posts....
Configuring telnet.

opkg install webif --force-reinstall

...........................and then it just stalls and will not carry on any further. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE and none work.

Please can anyone tell me what is going wrong, and what I need to do in order to get my computer talking properly to the Humax so I can do all the wonderful things this incredible package is capable of?

Hi again,

Just wanted to tell you I have now solved this little problem by logging on with my Tablet computer...for some reason it all went OK using that.

Chris

Hi folks,

I'm a new member, but been looking here for a good long while. Just downloaded and installed Raydons Media Server Bundle Ver 4.1.3 via USB stick and all is OK. Also by USB added Nowster patch and telnet patch. All working and no encryption on HD recordings.

I'm running Windows 7 on a 64bit PC and the workgroup is MSHOME. I can see all other computers etc. connected to my home network, but can't see the Humax box. I can ping it from my PC and all OK I can also telnet to the Humax. My router (technicolor) does not show it as connected like it does with all other computers etc. and I had to get the IP address of the Humax from the Humax Diagnostics (192.168.1.88)

However, when I put the IP address into my browser, and click "Download and install full web interface" all I get is the following:-

opkg update
Downloading link removed as I have not had 10 posts..../Packages.gz. Updated list of available packages in /opt/link removed var/opkg/base.

opkg install telnet --force-reinstall
Reinstalling telnet (1.0) on root... Downloading link removed as I have not had 10 posts....
Configuring telnet.

opkg install webif --force-reinstall

...........................and then it just stalls and will not carry on any further. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE and none work.

Please can anyone tell me what is going wrong, and what I need to do in order to get my computer talking properly to the Humax so I can do all the wonderful things this incredible package is capable of?

Last edited:
Back