• The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Can't log in on iphone - or is it just me?

oijonesey

Hummy.tv SEO Guru
Hello All, Since last night I just cannot log in on my iphone - I checked it this morning (when the site came back) and it works fine on a browser, IE, FF and even Safari but when I try on the (cr)apple it just puts me back on the main page not logged it. I bet it's me, it always is!!!!

OP
OP
oijonesey

oijonesey

Hummy.tv SEO Guru
Via the Safari browser - I tried it using my forum username as well as my email and the password is right because it worked from my laptop.

Strange.. and yeah you're logged in now and it works.. not sure where to go with this TBH.. can you try the tapatalk app?

af123

Administrator
Staff member
Check your cookie settings in Safari (via Settings->safari)

Mine keep going back to never...

OP
OP
oijonesey

oijonesey

Hummy.tv SEO Guru
I haven't got Tapatalk on the phone and no free trial available (I refuse to give apple my card details otherwise I know I'll end up running up a huge bill). Never mind it'll probably sort itself out. I'll have a look at clearing the cache or history on the phone maybe. Thanks for checking.