Can't see box via Hummy Pkg

rg001c7345

Hi there,

I'm currently abroad on holiday and I've just logged into the Hummy pkg website. It's saying that my box was last seen on Saturday morning (3rd May) at 4am (or there abouts).

Do you think the box has crashed and no longer responding or could the OTA upgrade have taken place? (despite me having the Disable OTA installed. I guess that the latter is the lesser of two evils as long as it's kept recording the wife's programmes? Or, does the upgrade wipe the record list in the same way as a retune does?

I imagine there's nowt much I can do until I get home so I might as well go get her a cocktail to lessen the blow! ;-)

Thanks.

The 1.03.12 OTA started on 7th May so there was probably another reason contact was lost on the 3rd May

If you're lucky, it will just be the connection to the Internet... your recordings may still be safe!

If you're lucky, it will just be the connection to the Internet... your recordings may still be safe!

Thanks! ;-)

What I have noticed in 'Recent activity' is an entry at 04:19 stating that 1222 EPG entries uploaded. Usually this is only 50ish. Is this just a coincidence?

That was the last time the box was seen (3rd May).

The task of updating the EPG for any TV region is shared by all the Humax boxes in that region, the number of EPG entries that your box contributes doesn't reflect the state of your Humax as far as I know

Back