CFW Version 2.16 has been released.
- New version of fix-disk courtesy of xyz321.
- Automatically perform a long disk test if necessary;
- Bug fixes;
- Embedded telnet menu updated to version 1.06;
- Menu options to perform short and long disk tests and check test status;
- EPG clear option renamed;
- Bootstrap process detects when no suitable disk is found for the custom firmware environment and presents a web page explaining the problem (rather than providing no web page at all);
- Only scan removable drives for packages;
- Support signed packages (.spk) on USB drives. Allows for the execution of arbitrary code or installation of files into flash to help resolve problems.