Ch4 programmes missing?

antipodean

Anyone else have the channel 4 programs missing for saturday? My rs shows programmes up yo 07:10 then nothing for the next 24 hours. The webif shows the same gap.

If this carries on then i'll have to manually record the F1 and a bunch of other bits on saturday ...

Channel 4 SD, HD and +1 were all missing until yesterday, but the HD is now showing OK. Other two are still blank. Sutton Coldfield transmitter.

Anyone else have the channel 4 programs missing for saturday? My rs shows programmes up yo 07:10 then nothing for the next 24 hours. The webif shows the same gap.

If this carries on then i'll have to manually record the F1 and a bunch of other bits on saturday ...
Same for me on the RS for Sudbury on both Channel 4, Channel 4 HD and Channel 4+1. The WebIF is fine for me and has no gaps.
I have EPG here, including Portugese GP qualifying highlights 17.30-19.00
Is that both RS and WebIF for you?

Hmm. Nope, that didn't fix it either (and it took about 15 minutes before the WebIF front page stopped reporting there was no epg file).

This would appear to be a problem with the data that WebIF can't cope with.

Hmm. Nope, that didn't fix it either (and it took about 15 minutes before the WebIF front page stopped reporting there was no epg file).

This would appear to be a problem with the data that WebIF can't cope with.
I wonder why my WebIF is OK and its just the RS that is the same as you and antipodean are reporting.
For the WebIF both the list view and the grid view are OK for both my active HDR-Fox T2s.

Whatever the problem was, it seems to be OK now.
My webif came right, but my rs is not getting sent the relevant bits in the schedule, although I seem to be able to add things to the schedule in the rs.

Now to find the instructions on pushing to the rs ...

It did report that there had been a crash when I opened the webif and that something may have been stopped as a result, but I managed to click the Acknowledge button before reading it carefully, and now can't find the message in the logs.

RS takes the epg from the first machine it sees in each region - so if that machine had incomplete epg data it will affect everyone and if you try to push the data again (diag rs/sync it is likely to respond No EPG data to send.

@af123: maybe RS needs to be able to detect incomplete EPG data and do something about it. Not sure what: perhaps a re-poll every half hour?

Back