Resolved Change of management

Michael

Founder
Hi Everyone,

On Monday between 12-2pm the forum will experience a little downtime as it is moved to a new hosting provider.

After this move, the forum will now be run and managed by af123 - however the remaining Moderation team will remain the same and it will be business as usual as we want the website to continue to be a good resource for all things Humax.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for making this place what it is today. I've ran/maintained this website for almost 6 years but it's time for me to move on, I'm confident in af123 and his abilities to run this forum.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for your remarkable efforts Michael. May I wish you all the best in whatever you are turning your hand to.
Now let's hear it for af123.

Without whom we'd all be stuffed. Let's hope there aren't any buses in West Yorks. (if you know what I mean).

I wasn't going to just leave you all high and dry.

Also, my last place had a section in our file storage called "Red Bus" where all procedures and known issues and How-Tos where documented in case someone was hit by a red bus (we were based in London) :)

hummy.tv will be down for planned maintenance this coming Monday.
Monday the 5th of December between 12:00 and 14:00.
Fortunately I will be on the road and won't notice!

Thanks Michael for running an excellent forum to date. Without the content and support of people on this forum many of us would have been well a truly stuffed I'm sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thanks for the work put into this forum as well. I have appreciated the help and information gained here. I trust af123 can manage it just as well.

Back