Changing Channel Order

Andy MacRae

Is it possible to re-arrange the channels on my box. I'd like channel 1 to be BB1 HD and not just the standard BBC1. This would be the same for ITV1 and Channel 4 (plus BBC2 when it switches to HD)

Yes with the customised firmware (see http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/renumber-channel-re-numbering-extension.1821/) although it can cause interaction problems with the Remote Scheduling Service.

Alternatively, you can create a set of favourite channels and reorder channels within that - 1 would still be BBC ONE in that case. Historically the Humax was prone to losing the favourites list preference on startup but I have seen reports that this is better with newer software releases.

Thanks af123.

Is the custom firmware stable? I'm not adverse to a little tinkering, but I need it to be stable for the wife. Otherwise it'd be thrown out the window!

Is the custom firmware stable? I'm not adverse to a little tinkering, but I need it to be stable for the wife. Otherwise it'd be thrown out the window!

You can re order your channels without using the Custom Firmware, there is an example of a 'Favourites' list HERE

Back